Our partners from Hike Ontario hiking clubs have been very busy providing training sessions; read on, to learn about training opportunities! Also contained in this issue are interviews with Farah Mawani, who is facilitating the development of peer-run walking groups in Toronto’s Regent Park, and Jill Hodgson, a student of ecopsychology. Finally, we have some signs of fall to look for out on the trail, as well as healthy-eating tips for hikers.
Have a great September!
In This Issue
- What We’ve Heard from You!
- Hike Ontario Training Opportunities
- Building Roads Together: Peer Walking Groups for Wellness
- Healthy Eating for Hikers
- Fall Is on Its Way — Critters Are Taking Cues from Nature
- The Emerging Field of Ecopsychology
Download the Newsletter